- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master of Science in Management
Monday to Friday from 1 to 8 pm. Class times may vary according to the electives chosen.
Ciutadella Campus Barcelona, Spain
The Master of Science in Management at UPF Barcelona School of Management is a one-year, full time program entirely taught in English targeted at students with strong quantitative and analytical skills who wish to gain in-depth knowledge in strategic management, innovation management and consulting. It can be studied as a general management program or in four different specializations:
Academically rigorous and highly practical, the Master of Science in Management is designed for students seeking a career in international management. Its courses focus on the pillars of business management and build a sound basis to understand business organizations as a whole. As a unique feature of this Master of Science students can tailor the program's curriculum according to their career plans by choosing their preferred elective courses.
The Master of Science in Management benefits from the outstanding, hand-picked faculty of the UPF's world ranked Department of Economics and Business, known for its scientific approach, its constant contribution to creating knowledge and its high-level ability to stimulate and convey knowledge.
Why this program?
- It will help you develop your knowledge of management in one of Europe's most important business education hubs: Barcelona.
- You will master and put into practice the latest tools and techniques used in different areas of management: operations, marketing, analytics for management and new business creation.
- You will be able to customize your learning from a broad list of elective classes, which comprise different functional areas and topics such as leadership, negotiations and ethics.
- It will connect you to the best trained teaching staff, who will guide you through the learning process of how to manage a company.
- You will be equipped with the tools and skills needed for a successful career in Strategic Consulting, Business Analysis, Strategic Management and Business Development.
- To obtain a cross-functional approach to management.
- To provide in-depth knowledge of analytical tools applied to management.
- To learn the required technical and managerial skills for key decision-making processes.
Who is it for?
The Master of Science in Management is aimed at recent graduates and junior professionals with the following academic backgrounds:
- Business Administration
Applicants with a different academic background will be asked to provide proof of sufficient quantitative and analytical training by presenting a 600 or higher GMAT score.
Find out what you're going to learn.