- Masters of Science
Masters of Science
The Masters of Science programs are jointly offered by the UPF Barcelona School of Management and the top ranked UPF Department of Economics and Business. They prepare to you to become high qualified professionals, ready to navigate successfully in a constantly changing business world.
Based on the premises of "evidence based management", the methodology of the Masters of Science programs is focused on quantitative approaches to management. You will learn how to gather evidence and analyze data to deal with complex issues. Because the Masters of Science programs bring together students from more than 35 different countries each year, you will learn to work in an international environment, to leverage the power of diversity, and to communicate with people from multiple backgrounds. In this diverse international environment, you will develop a deep understanding business development from a global perspective.
Why our Masters of Science?
- You will learn from the faculty of the internationally top ranked Department of Economics and Business (DEE).
- The Times Higher Education Ranking placed the UPF as the 17th best university in the world among those under 50 years of age.
- Our Masters of Science are officially accredited programs recognized by the Spanish Ministry of Education and the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).
- Our students acquire deep knowledge of modern investment and risk management to apply it in practice with the program´s internship (optional or mandatory).
- The programs are entirely taught in English.
- The programs include free Spanish courses and an individualized Career Development Program.
- You will have the opportunity to expand your networking efforts with the support of the UPF Barcelona School of Management Alumni Department and become part of a unique community.