With 82% students coming from 39 different countries, the UPF Barcelona School of Management's Masters of Science aim to prepare recent graduates and young professionals for 21st century management. Taught entirely in English, the learning methodology of these full time master programs is based on analyzing knowledge through objective data, enabling the student to manage businesses from an international perspective.
Why our Master of Science programs?
- Because you will be taught by the internationally top ranked faculty of Spain’s best university —according to the 2015 Times Higher Education Ranking.
- Because you will acquire a sound knowledge of modern investment and risk management which you can apply to your program’s internship (whether optional or mandatory).
- Because they are officially accredited master programs recognized both by the Spanish Ministry of Education and the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).
- Because they include a 100% free Spanish course and a Career Development Program.
- Because you will learn in a challenging international environment with students from many different nationalities and backgrounds.