- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Postgraduate Course in Human Resource Management and Labour Relations
Fridays 6.30 to 10 pm and Saturdays from 9.30 am to 2 pm
The Postgraduate Course in Human Resource Management and Labour Relations at UPF Barcelona School of Management (in Spanish) will equip you with the techniques and keys needed for the management and administration of a HR department in any business or organization and introduce you to recent legislative developments in labour relations.
On the Postgraduate Course in Human Resource Management and Labour Relations you will explore personnel management policies and look into recent trends in planning, personnel policies (selection, training and remuneration), personnel assessment, job evaluation, etc. You will also learn to identify the strategic potential of communication and creating an organizational culture.
Integrated with the Master in Human Resource Management, the Postgraduate Course in Human Resource Management and Labour Relations prepares its students for a wide range of professional positions: HR manager, HR partner, head of labour relations and negotiation, HR generalist, specialist in HR planning or internal or external consultant in related fields.
Why this program?
- Because its more than 23 editions can attest to its success and strength.
- Because the practical focus of its classes, delivered by professionals in the sector, guarantees its relevance to the current labour market.
- Because you will have the opportunity to meet renowned speakers from the HR field at the regular conferences and workshops.
- Because of the opportunity to secure an internship in leading companies such as Allianz, Bacardi, Danone, Foot Locker, Ikea, Mattel, Doctors Without Borders, NH Hotels, Oysho, Telefónica, etc.
• Explain the keys to manage human resources in companies.
• Integrate the politics of human resources inside the strategy and objectives of the company.
• Discuss the most advanced techniques in the management of human capital .
• Focus on people as a key element of competitive strategy.
• Analyse in a practical manner the complex situations that arise in this area and learn from a group of accredited professionals' experience.
• Develop analytic, instrumental and relational competences which improve the hability of managing people.
Who is it for?
This programme is aimed at any person who has or will have certain responsibilities in human resources' management and direction and labour relations in companies. The participants are both professionals developing their activity from within the same structure as well as those who work externally, in consultancies or companies for staff selection and training.