- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Internships(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Sports Management
The Master in Sports Management includes the option of taking an extracurricular internship. This type of internships:
- Are not part of the academic course contents. They are complementary to the taught classes.
- Are not compulsory. If you wish to undertake an internship you will need to inform us upon applying.
- Include management of the internship agreement: When a student proactively secures an internship, the student is assigned an internship adviser from the school's Careers Service who will manage the internship agreement with the company and be the point of contact throughout the internship period. Always remember, the final selection process is at the discretion of the individual company.
For more information, please read our internship regulations.
The professional placements are aimed at graduates in studies related to the business and legal sector or to those professionals coming from the sports world and wishing to direct their career towards sports management.
These are some of the organizations collaborating in the professional placement program:
Asics Iberia, Atlas Sport Consulting, Diputació de Barcelona, FC Barcelona, Euroliga, Grup SERHS, Holmes Place, Institut Barcelona Esports, Nike, Real Federación Española de Patinaje, Reebok, RPM Racing, Summasports, Federació Catalana de Tennis.