- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Human Resources Management
Fridays from 6.30 to 10 pm and Saturdays from 9.30 am to 2 pm.
The Master in Human Resource Management at UPF Barcelona School of Management (in Spanish) will equip you with the skills needed to manage the HR department of any company and provide you with tools for detecting the key abilities in people, keeping factors like talent, competitiveness, and the strategic interests of organizations in mind.
Aimed at university graduates as well as professionals who already have experience in HR, during the Master in Human Resource Management you will be introduced to factors such as motivation, assertive leadership and emotional intelligence. You will be taught personnel policy techniques like selection, training and remuneration, and will learn to evaluate employee performance and satisfaction. You will also learn to develop critical skills in personnel selection through interviews, handwriting analysis, etc.
The Master in Human Resource Management provides its students with excellent opportunities for networking and detecting job opportunities thanks to interaction with classmates and renowned lecturers from the area of human resources.
The Master's director and coordinators
This master has been recognized nationally and internationally by the following ranking:
Why this program?
- Because the program's over 16 editions can attest to its success and solidity.
- Because it has been placed in the top 50 masters in its specialization by the Eduniversal rankings.
- Because the practical focus of its classes, delivered by professionals in the sector, guarantees its relevance to the current labour market.
- Because of the opportunity to secure an internship in leading companies such as Allianz, Bacardi, Danone, Foot Locker, Ikea, Mattel, Doctors Without Borders, NH Hotels, Oysho, Telefónica, etc.
The Master in Human Resource Management in Organisations focuses on:
- explaining the keys to managing human resources in companies.
- analizing the different management politics and its coherence with the strategic objectives of a company.
- dealing with the most advanced techniques in selection, evaluation and conservation of human potential.
- dealing with the most advanced techniques in the formation and management of human capital.
- concentrating on people as a key element to competitive strategy.
- analysing practically complex situations arising within this field and learn from the professionals' experience.
- developing competences, habits and the required intuition for the Human Resources area management.
Who is it for?
This modular Master in Human Resource Management in Organisations is aimed at any person who has or will have certain responsibilities in human resources and labour relations in companies. The participants are both professionals developing their activity from within the same structure as well as those who work externally, in consultancies or companies for staff selection and training.