- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master of Arts in Communication Management
To be confirmed
Offered jointly between the UPF Department of Communications and the UPF Barcelona School of Management, the Master of Arts in Communication Management is a one-year, full-time program taught entirely in English targeted at students who are especially interested in the areas of corporate communications, place branding, transmedia strategies and digital communications.
Throughout the course, students will learn to identify the fundamental and distinctive components of media industries (agents, assets and organisations); plan and implement communications strategies that fit specific characteristics of different socio-political and cultural realities; and recognize the nature, operation and management of modern corporations and the impact they have on the economy and society. They will also learn to apply the main concepts, theories and methods related to place branding; gain knowledge about new forms of transmedia storytelling and develop transmedia strategies in different fields (fiction, non-fiction and branding). Once finished, students will be able to produce and defend a research project using quality, academic and professional criteria.
The Master of Arts in Communications Management benefits from the outstanding, hand-selected faculty of the UPF´s world famous Department of Communications. The UPF is among the world´s 100 best universities in linguistics and communications. Based on this distinction the program's main feature is the rigorous learning of communication management techniques along with the practical experiences provided by industry professionals.
Why this program?
- Because you will be taught by some of the world's top ranked faculty from the UPF Communication Department and a unique selection of experienced business professionals.
- Because of the rigorous learning of cutting-edge analytical tools alongside the contribution of the practical experience of professionals in the sector.
- Because it allows four ways of specialisation: corporate communication, promotion and place branding, transmedia strategies and digital communication.
- Because you can benefit from an internship supervised by the Program Director, with the guidance of our Careers Service.
- Because it provides a wide range of career prospects and professionalisation in new areas of employment.
Who is it for?
The Master of Arts in Communications Management is aimed at recent graduates and junior professionals of diverse backgrounds who are especially interested in the areas of corporate communications, place branding, transmedia strategies and digital communications.