- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Postgraduate Course in Video Editing
Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 18.00 to 21.00 h.
With the Postgraduate Course in Video Editing you become a creative professional specialized in audiovisual assembly and editing.
With a mainly practical approach and a clear commitment to graphic innovation, throughout the course you will learn all the expressive resources used in current audiovisual editing. Using Premiere, Pro Tools, After Effects or Da Vinci sessions taught by professional editors, the course will also train you in the narrative aspects of audiovisual composition (language, tone, rhythm, etc.). Upon completion of the course you will be able to assemble pieces of high creative value for the film industry and digital media (spots, trailers, music videos, films, etc.).
The Postgraduate Course in Video Editing is aimed at graduates who wish to acquire specialized editing knowledge and especially those with degrees in audio-visual communication, journalism, advertising, fine arts, design, etc.
Why this program?
- Because you will explore how to use the main programs in sound and image editing: Premiere, Pro Tools, After Effects and Da Vinci.
- Because of its up-to-date content: the postgraduate course will help you to specialize in the new cinema, TV and internet formats, and to deal with various formats such as narrative films, film essay, documentary and music videos using montages of own footage and found footage.
- Because it addresses all content in a practical yet artistic manner: at the end of the course you will have completed a film that you will submit as your final project.
- Because you will be taught by the best professional editors, directors and film makers like Albert Serra, Andrés Duque and Elías León Siminiani.
The objective of the Postgraduate Programme in Adiovisual Editing are:
- To provide students with the practical and reflective foundations for developing the possibilities digital editing offers.
- To professionally develop editing as a creative form and a kind of personal writing. Taught by professional editors, filmmakers and theorists of editing and audiovisual media, it will be a space for professionally developing editing as a creative form and a kind of personal writing.
- To train students so that by the end of the programme they are capable of undertaking their own edited film (final project).
Who is it for?
Graduates who wish to acquire specialist, professional knowledge of editing applied to creation in cinema and digital media, and especially anyone with degrees in subjects such as Audiovisual Communication, Journalism, Advertising, Fine Arts, Design, etc.