- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Postgraduate Course in Strategic Planning and Brand Meaning
Fridays from 16.00 to 21.00 h, and Saturdays from 9.00 to 14.00 h.
The Postgraduate Course in Strategic Planning and Brand Meaning focuses on the importance of the definition and strategic planning of a trademark in advertising and digital communication.
Taught by experts from organizations such as Ipsos, Ogilvy, Mcann, Lola Lowe, DDB, The Picnic, Soulsight, Collaborabrands, SodaBites, Twoelf, Young & Rubicam, Codorniu, Save the Children, Coca Cola or Puig, along this course you will learn the tools and strategic planning methodologies of a brand and its specificities. From case studies, you will analyse some of the best known advertising campaigns and evaluate their results critically. In the final project you will work on a real case for which you must plan a brand and communication strategy.
The Postgraduate Course in Strategic Planning and Brand Meaning is aimed at professionals with experience in the field of marketing, communication, advertising or consulting and wish to specialize in the process of defining brand strategies.
Why this program?
- Because it takes a practical and up-to-date approach to planning: you will learn to master the methodologies and tools used in developing strategies, conceptualizing brands and measuring brand value, learn how to use appropriate KPIs and design communication strategies for advertising agencies and the digital environment.
- Because you will attend classes taught by advertising and brand management leaders, such as Oriol Bombi, Director of Strategic Planning at McCann Europe; Ugo Ceria, Head of Strategy at Delvico JWT Madrid; and Pablo Vázquez, Director of Strategic Planning at Sra Rushmore, among others.
- Because you will base your final project on a real commission and present it to the client. Our graduates have worked for companies such as Mutua de Terrassa, UNICEF, Vinos Bach (Grupo Codorniu) and Save the Children.
- Because of its real approach to the profession and networking opportunities: during the course you will attend numerous in-class sessions led by professionals with experience at distinguished companies, as brand consultants and at advertising agencies, such as Ogilvy, McCann, JWT, TBWA, Added Value, Arbora-Ausonia, Nutrexpa, UNICEF, etc.
- Because it incorporates an advanced, self-designed learning model based on the educational philosophy of the UPF Barcelona School of Management's manifesto.
The general objective of the postgraduate programme is to provide participants with the methodologies and tools for creating strategies, as well as the criteria to apply to the general field of brands and specific advertising areas in conventional media and digital communication.
Specifically, participants will reach the following objectives in the programme:
- Learning about the process of strategy definition and becoming proficient in using tools for analysis, creation, contrasting hypotheses and conceptualisation.
- Becoming proficient in defining a brand's positioning.
- Knowing how the functional, emotional and social dimension of a brand is defined. The brand's interaction with innovation, communication and corporate social responsibility.
- Having criteria for defining brand architecture and managing a company's brand portfolio.
- Defining consumer insights as a basis for developing communication strategies.
- Proposing a 360º communication strategy and knowing how to construct communication concepts.
- Defining a communication platform or an offline communication briefing.
- Defining a brand's online content and its online communication platform.
- Knowing how to guide the brand's conversation in an online environment.
- Knowing how to present and promote a brand and communication strategy.
Who is it for?
Aimed at professionals who are starting out in their professional careers in the field of marketing, communication management, brand management, brand consulting and offline and online advertising agencies, and who wish to specialise in defining brand and communication strategies.