- Program curriculum and final degree(active tab)
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Postgraduate course in Labour Law
Program curriculum and final degree
I. Procedural Law Module
- Social procedures: competence, legitimation, etc.
- Ordinary procedures.
- Special procedures: for dismissals and fundamental rights.
- Special procedures: collective conflict.
- Social Security procedures.
- Contentious administrative procedures.
- Judicial remedies.
- Provisional and definitive implementation of sentences.
- Conciliation, mediation and arbitration.
- Labour aspects of bankruptcy procedures.
II. Labour Law Module
- Subjective framework of employment law. Art. 1 and 2 of Workers’ Statute.
- Company and employee.
- Work contracts.
- Professional classification.
- Labour rights and their protection. The pro operario principle.
- Duration of work contract.
- Working time.
- Mobility between posts.
- Geographical mobility.
- Substantial modifications in working conditions.
- Suspension of work contract.
- Suspension and termination redundancies.
- Objective dismissals.
- Disciplinary dismissals.
- Work inspection and Social Security.
- Procedural effects of dismissals.
- Trade union freedom in the constitutional model.
- Subjects and content of trade union freedom.
- Other means of representation in the company.
- Collective negotiation: models, subjects and content.
- Right to strike: legal framework, subjects and content.
- Administrative criteria in work inspections/evaluations.
See the content of the Postgraduate Course in Social Security Law.
Please note: The definitive program may be slightly different, particularly if new legislation is passed.
The program will be largely taught in Spanish, although around 20% of classes will be taught in Catalan. Therefore, a good understanding of Catalan will be required.
*The information contained herein may be subject to changes.
Upon successfully completing the program, students will receive a Postgraduate Diploma in Labour Law awarded by Pompeu Fabra University.