- Master's and Postgraduate courses
- Business Administration and Management
- Postgraduate Course in Digital Transformation of Organizations
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Program curriculum and final degree(active tab)
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Postgraduate Course in Digital Transformation of Organizations
Program curriculum and final degree
Subject 1: The transformation of society
Changes caused by digitalization that transversely affect and condition the role of organizations and their relationship with the rest of society.
- Empowered citizens: social movements and network society.
- The digital revolution: new ways of generating value in the economy and society.
- Governance, vision and values in the digital age.
Subject 2: Transformation of the people
Citizen and professional training using ICT.
- Rights and access to information.
- Participatory processes and working in networks.
- Tools for managing knowledge, identity and productivity.
Subject 3: Transformation of organizations
Opportunities, strategies and tools for leading and undertaking the digital transformation of an organization.
- Case studies of different types of organizations
- The public sector, local and national administrative bodies, public companies.
- The private sector, multinationals, SMEs and entrepreneurial projects.
- Internal changes: improving processes and new organizational models.
- Intellectual property: open models vs copyright.
- Emerging models: collaborative economy, makers and open innovation.
- Managing communication and marketing in the paradigm of transparency and ongoing conversation.
- From BI to BIG DATA, analysis, anticipation and predictive models: a competitive edge.
- Leadership in new business models from products to services: case studies.
Individual transformation project that will be supervised during the course by a mentor.
The intention is that the project should be real and presented to stakeholders capable of executing it. The work will be assigned Creative Commons licenses and will become part of the participant's professional portfolio.