- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Online Postgraduate Course in Usability, UX and Interaction Design
UPF Barcelona School of Management's Online Postgraduate Course in Usability, Interaction Design and User Experience will show you how to design digital tools that respond and adapt to Internet user behaviour.
Throughout the course you will learn to identify how users interact with the various interfaces. From this analysis you will discover how to enhance usability and improve the user experience of any digital system. During the course you will also be introduced to HTML, CSS and JSS languages. Upon completion you will have acquired a deep understanding of how to manage user experience projects both in companies and consulting agencies.
The Online Postgraduate Course in Usability, Interaction Design and User Experience is aimed at graduates in any field, especially those with training in librarianship, audio-visual communication, public relations, journalism, psychology and IT, among others. It is also designed for professionals who wish to expand their online business in addition to product managers and website owners. It is ideal for researchers in human-technology interaction.
- Become an expert in designing interfaces based on a user-centred methodology, from the conception stage up to the development of a final prototype. By the end of the course you will be capable of understanding the entire web development process and be able to efficiently communicate with the development team.
- Gain the necessary knowledge to propose and develop the information architecture of an interactive system with web and mobile technologies.
- Know the languages HTML, CSS and JS, as well as responsive multiplatform design.
- Define KPIs that are specific to user experience.
Who is it for?
The course is aimed at graduates from any area, particularly library science and documentation studies, journalism, audiovisual communication, advertising, public relations, sociology, psychology, anthropology, IT, telecommunications, marketing and business administration.
It is also particularly suitable for professionals who are focused on doing business on the internet as well as product managers, product owners and those in charge of websites.
Researchers who wish to gain a deeper understanding of people's behavior in relation to technology will also find the tools and basis to do so in this program.
Expand Online Postgraduate Course in UX's academic information in the Academic Director's Web: https://postgradoux.com/.
Online Postgraduate Course in UX's Twitter.
Find out what you're going to learn