- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master of Science in Finance and Banking
Monday to Friday from 1pm onwards. Some classes could be held in the morning.
Ciutadella Campus Barcelona, Spain
The Master of Science in Finance and Banking at UPF Barcelona School of Management is a one-year, full time program entirely taught in English targeted at participants who wish to acquire the necessary knowledge and skills for a successful career in the fields of corporate finance, banking or financial regulation. The program includes a curricular internship and it allows you to choose your preferred elective courses according to your career plans.
Practically focused and internationally oriented, the Master of Science in Finance and Banking provides students with the ability to apply complex financial, economic and investment theories to both corporations and the financial services industry. The course will provide you with a wide-ranging theoretical background and equip the practical skills for active interaction in investment banks and securities firms, in finance departments of industrial and service companies and in central banks.
The Master of Science in Finance and Banking benefits from the outstanding, hand-picked faculty of the UPF's world ranked Department of Economics and Business, known for its scientific approach, its constant contribution to creating knowledge and its high-level ability to stimulate and convey knowledge.
Why this program?
- You will end up with a deep understanding of how financial markets and financial institutions work as well as of the impact financial regulation has on both areas
- You will master, and put to work, the most recent tools and techniques used by financial analysts in the increasingly complex and challenging world of finance.
- You will be taught by some of the world's top ranked faculty, from UPF and other prestigious international universities, and a unique selection of experienced business professionals.
- You will have special sessions in current topics delivered by our guest professors.
- You will benefit from an Internship supervised by the Program Director, with the assistance of the Office of Career Services.
- You will be equipped with the tools and skills needed for a successful career in investment and commercial banking, consultancy or in the accounting and finance department of any company.
- To understand the functioning of financial markets and financial institutions.
- To learn how to take the best investment and financing decisions in a corporation.
- To find out about the global impact of banking and financial regulation.
Who is it for?
The Master of Science in Finance and Banking is aimed at recent graduates and junior professionals with the following academic backgrounds:
- Business Administration
Applicants with a different academic background will be asked to provide proof of sufficient quantitative and analytical training by presenting a GMAT score of 600 or higher.