- Program curriculum and final degree(active tab)
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Tax Consultancy
Program curriculum and final degree
For more information regarding the Master in Tax Consultancy click here (in Spanish)
- Tax Systems Modules
Basics of taxation and general concepts
- Personal Income Tax
- Company Tax
- Value Added Tax
- Tax on capital transfers and documented legal act
- Local and regional systems of taxes
- Tax regulations on foreign trade and special taxes
- International and non-residents' tax regulations
- Relationship between Authorities-Taxpayer in everyday praxis
- Tax regulations and New Technologies
- Tax regulations and Enterprise: a global vision
BSM Inside Module:
This module deals with three key skills that future professionals need in order to achieve success in any area, and to quickly and efficiently respond to the constant challenges that emerge in business. The subjects coincide with UPF Barcelona School of Management's key identifying features: analytical capacity, communication and social purpose.
- Evidence-based management: This subject brings us closer to professional decision making through prudent, clear and precise data analysis. Real life, relevant examples give students an opportunity to discover the manifold opportunities that big data can provide to different professional sectors.
- Storytelling : In this subject we develop the functions and mechanisms of audiovisual narrative (storytelling) and we apply them to professional communication. We tackle issues such as how to create communications that make an impact (on a personal, project and corporate level) as well as interpersonal communication and team motivation. The goal is to help professionals transmit any idea successfully, with creativity and energy.
- Ethics and sustainability: Professionals in all sectors have to deal with issues relating to ethics and sustainability throughout their working lives. In this subject, we focus on identifying, analysing and effectively responding to these questions.
*The information contained herein may be subject to changes.
Master in Tax Consultancy, issued by the Universidad Pompeu Fabra. In order to obtain the qualification it is necessary to attend classes (a minimum of 80% of the classroom sessions), pass the assessment of the work done in class and satisfactorily pass the corresponding tests at the end of each module. These tests will take place on a Saturday morning.