- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Creation of Video Games
- Founder and Lead Programmer at Novarama.
- Bachelor in Telecommunications Engineering.
- Adjunct lecturer in the Information Technology and Communications Department at Pompeu Fabra University.
- Master in Management, Marketing and PR from ESERP Business School.
- Currently, he is director of Projects of the video game company Ubisoft in Spain.
- MBA in Management, Marketing and PR from ESERP Barcelona.
Marc De Miquel Puchades
- Lead Animator at Novarama.
- Bachelor in Computer Engineering from La Salle Bonanova.
- Lecturer in Animation.
- Director of Art at Novarama.
- Lecturer of 3D Art and Art Coordinator for the Master in Video Game Creation at Pompeu Fabra University.