- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Accounting and Financial Management (specialization in International Finance and Accounting)
Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 6pm to 9pm. Classes can be held on Thursdays or Fridays according to the electives chosen
The Master in Accounting and Financial Management (specialization in International Finance and Accounting) at UPF Barcelona School of Management will train you as an expert professional in finance and accounting, thinking especially about companies with international presence. Basic aspects such as detailed knowledge of international accounting regulations, multinational financial management or international taxation will be discussed in depth.
While studying the Master in Accounting and Financial Management (specialization in International Finance and Accounting), taught both in spanish and english, you will acquire the necessary knowledge to align the evolution of the economic and financial enviroment with the management of companies with a strong internationalization. Throughout the course, you will deepen international financial reporting standards, aspects related to the financing of international operations and management control systems of multinational companies.
Aimed at university graduates from administration and management, economics or business studies, or professionals working in accounting and finance, the Master in Accounting and Financial Management (specialization in International Finance and Accounting) boasts an eminent teaching staff made up of lecturers from the Department of Economics and Business at Pompeu Fabra University and professionals working in leading businesses. From these renowned lecturers you will also learn management techniques and skills for leading working teams in finance and accounting departments.
Why this program?
- Because it has a first rate academic board and teaching staff, made up of academics from the Department of Economics and Business at Pompeu Fabra University and professionals working in the main companies in the sector
- For the chance to intern with leading companies and institutions like BBVA, Puig, Banc Sabadell, Cinesa, Danone, DKV, Everis, Grupo Santander, Hewlett- Packard, Mango, Seat, T-Systems, Unilever, etc.
- For the dual focus of its content: the academic lecturers will teach you about their latest research in auditing, accounting, Controlling and finance, while the professional lecturers will show you how to apply this knowledge to the day-to-day reality of business today.
- Know how to manage a financial or accounting department of a multinational.
- To know exhaustively the operation of international accounting standards (NIF-IFRS).
- Know how to relate the elements necessary to make optimal investment decisions and financing in international enviroments.
- Know how to design the planning of a company in an optimal way, taking into account aspects related to international taxation.
- Understand the operation of the currency accounts and the most appropriate financial products for the management of exchange rate, interest rate and country risks.
- Know the conceptual elements that help to design the financial policy of the company.
Who is it for?
The Master in Accounting and Financial Management (specialization in International Finance and Accounting) is aimed at new professionals who would like to direct their careers towards accounting or finance departments, and also those who would like to improve their future career opportunities. Those taking part in this Master's are university graduates and professionals already working in accounting and finance departments.
Patrimonia, the Videoblog of Economy and Finance of the UPF Barcelona School of Management.