- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Internships(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Ll. M. in Professional Legal Practice + Master in Economic Criminal Law and Compliance
The Double Master program in Advocacy and Economic Criminal Law and Compliance includes curricular internships. This type of internship:
- Forms part of the academic content of the program. Is one more subject that you must pass to obtain qualification.
- Is compulsory. Consult with your internship manager if you have the possibility of using your previous professional experience.
- Supervised by The Careers Service. We will assign you an internship manager who will advise you, propose offers, manage your agreement and be your contact person throughout your internship. Remember that the ultimate responsibility of the selection process lies with the companies and organizations themselves.
To pass the program, each student must complete an internship period with a value of 30 ECTS. Internships will be full-time and will take place between June and November at the offices, companies and institutions that collaborate with the program. The stay will be tutored by an experienced lawyer with the supervision of a team of tutors and its objectives will be that the student can:
- Facing professional ethical issues.
- Familiarize themselves with the function and problems of institutions related to the practice of the legal profession.
- Know the activity of other legal operators, as well as professionals related to the practice of the profession.
- Receive up-to-date information on the development of the professional career and possible lines of activity, as well as on the instruments to manage them.
- In general, develop the skills and capabilities necessary for the practice of the legal profession. These do not form part of the academic content of the master or postgraduate program. They are considered a complement to teaching sessions.