- Program curriculum and final degree(active tab)
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Online Master in Digital Documentation
Program curriculum and final degree
Compulsory subjects (35 ECTS):
- Foundations of Website Technologies
- The Social Web
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Document Management Systems
- Digital Libraries
Elective subjects* (14 ECTS):
- Advanced SEO and Content Marketing
- Mobile Devices: Prototyping, Usability, SEO, SEM and Mobile Analytics
*Students may undertake an external work placement instead of one of the following two elective modules. The student must propose the location where the placement will be undertaken and UPF Barcelona School of Management will evaluate its suitability. Students who have an accredited minimum of two years' experience in the subject area of the Master may request exemption from the credits corresponding to the external work placement.
The information contained herein may be subject to changes.
Upon successfully completing the program, students will receive a Master's Degree in Online Information. Specialization in Online Documentation, awarded by Pompeu Fabra University.