- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Online Master in Digital Documentation
UPF Barcelona School of Management's Online Master in Digital Documentation will make you a specialist of 2.0 documentary tools capable of managing the vast amount of information available online in an innovative, efficient and beneficial way for businesses.
With a high technical component and adapted to current market needs, this course will show you how to use the network as a source of information. Throughout the course you will learn to create and manage user-oriented sites, to manage content of impact that contributes to a good search engine position (SEO, SEM and community management) and to deal with audio-visual material, among others. You will also learn how to professionally handle all types of digital libraries (E-LIS, DSpace.) and document management systems (MySQL, Alfresco, OpenKM or NoSQL) and how to design navigation systems for websites or create document databases, among others.
The Online Master in Digital Documentation is primarily aimed at graduates and professionals in library and information science. It is also open to graduates of social sciences and humanities, political science or public administration and management, as well as professionals in any field who wish to acquire training in the current world of information and documentation in the digital age.
Why this program?
- Because you will learn directly from the hands of professionals from companies such as Yahoo!, Trucosgoogleanalytics.com, Geamarketing and Elisa Interactiva. You will also have such outstanding teachers as Cristófol Rovira (awarded "Best Quality Teacher" at UPF) and Lluís Codina, author of some 200 publications and six books in the field of his specialism.
- Because of the highly relevant course contents. You will gain a solid foundation in online technologies, the latest document management systems (MySQL, Alfresco, OpenKM, NoSQL, etc.) as well as the workings of digital repositories and libraries (E-LIS, DSpace, etc.) amongst others.
- Because it is the only officially recognized master's program in Spain that specializes in digital documentation, and all former students have rated the course highly.
- Because it is an extremely personalized course. Throughout the master's program, teachers and tutors will reply individually to whichever questions and queries you may have relating to the course content.
- Because you will share your classes with professionals in the fields of information and documentation, such as librarians, IT professionals and web designers, researchers in these fields and R&D project managers.
- Master the planning, design and creation of optimally usable and navigable websites.
- Organize and administer information systems through document database management software (locally and online).
- Manage the language of documentation to analyse, index and catalogue all forms of information.
- Manejar de forma fluida el lenguaje documental, para analizar, indexar y catalogar todo tipo de información.
- Use the SGML and XML markup languages for documents.
- Evaluate and rate websites according to international standards.
- Gain a solid understanding of the principles of online exploration and the use of the internet as source of information for companies, public institutions and research projects.
- Create digital documents in HTML format.
- Be trained in the management, organization, processing and recovery of audiovisual information.
- Be kept up to date with the latest trends in documentation sciences and the latest advances in electronic document management, knowledge and content.
- Appropriately use new technologies to manage files in all kinds of organizations.
- Become familiar with the conceptual and operative elements of creating, managing and using digital libraries.
Who is it for?
The Online Master in Digital Documentation is aimed at graduates in the fields of library science and documentation as well as graduates from other areas who wish to specialize in information and digital documentation management. It is also ideal for professionals who are either currently working in the field of documentation or are looking to gain specific knowledge about information management in the digital era.
Expand Online Master in Digital Documentation's academic information in the Academic Director's Web: https://documentaciondigital.org/.
Online Master in Digital Documentation's Twitter.