- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment(active tab)
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Ll. M. in Professional Legal Practice
Bachelor's degree in Law.
Students whose native language is not Spanish, or have not followed previous official studies in this language, must have at least a B2 level certification (Common European Framework of Reference), as well as pass, fluently, a personal interview with the Academic Board in cases where this is required
Admission and Enrollment
Applications for admission will be opened on Wednesday, May the 2th. Please find below the dates for the Admissions rounds:
|Admission rounds||1st round||2nd round|
|Application fee deadline (120)||08/03/2018||31/05/2018
|Application documents deadline||14/03/2018||12/06/2018
|Reservation fee payment (25%)||04/05/2018||10/07/2018|
1. Application for admission.
Complete the online admission form.
Pay the €120 admission fee. This amount is part of the registration fee and will be returned if you are not admitted.
To complete your application, we will ask you to send us a series of documents that the Admissions Committee needs in order to be able to assess your profile and your suitability for the program:
- Statement of Purpose
- Scanned copy of university degree (if you are in the last year of your degree, you can provide your academic records)
- Scanned copy of Transcript of Records. Make sure that it includes your GPA (Grade Point Average)
- Scanned copy of ID Card or Passport
- Passport-size photo (jpg format)
Additional documents may be requested in certain cases. These will be submitted through a specific online platform.
You will be notified of the admission decision in writing.
Once the letter of acceptance to the program has been received, you will need to submit the following original documents before the course begins:
- Approved and/or legalised photocopy of university degree
- Approved and/or legalised photocopy of academic transcript. Make sure that it includes your GPA (Grade Point Average).
If you have a foreign degree you may need to submit additional documents.
Paying the reservation fee (25% of the program's tuition fees) is essential in order to reserve your place.
The remaining tuition fees must be paid before the start of the course.
If you pay the tuition fees by bank transfer you will be required to introduce the program code. The program code for this course is 1518.