- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in International Business (in Spanish)
- Executive Director of the Ricardo Fisas Natura Bissé Foundation.
- Master in Communication Strategies from Ramon Llull University (Barcelona).
- Associate professor of the Department of Economics and Business at Pompeu Fabra University.
Xavier Puig i Pla
- Partner at GESIURIS SGIIC.
- PhD in Business Administration and Management from Pompeu Fabra University.
- Lecturer in the Department of Economics and Business at Pompeu Fabra University.
- Director at Círculo de Negocios and Economic Area Manager at Casa Asia.
- MBA from San Pablo University (Madrid).
- Associate professor of the Department of Humanities at Pompeu Fabra University.
Mª Isabel Pardos
- Director and International Spokesperson at Litexco Group.
- General Management Program from IESE.
- General Manager at Global Born Ltd.
- PhD in Applied Economics from Sorbonne University (Paris).
Leandro Irigoyen Díaz
- International trade professional with several years of experience as Export Area Manager in multinational environments and consultancy for companies.
- Graduated in economics from the University of Congress (Mendoza, Argentina) and Master in International Business by IDEC (UPF).
- Founding Partner of Proa Consultoría & Coaching SL.
- Degree in psychology (UB), Diploma in Labour Relations (UPF) and Management Development Program (IESE).
Lucas Pussetto Scorza
- Academic Director of the Institute of Research, and Economic Education (I+E) of Buenos Aires. Professor of International Economics and macroeconomics in the MBA of the IAE at the Universidad Austral, and in the Postgraduate Program of Public Policies of the UPF Barcelona School of Management and the I+E.
- Master in Economics of the Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
Irene Guardiola Lapuente
- Lawyer, specialist in international trade, customs law and international contracting in the firm Guardiola lawyers, in the official Association of Customs Agents and Customs representatives of Barcelona and in the General Council of Customs representatives Spaniards in its international scope. Member of the Spanish Committee of the International Chamber of Commerce.
- Master's degree in "International Business Law" from the University of Nijmegen, Netherlands. Doctoral Thesis on "The Origin of goods as a budget of customs taxation differentiated". Master in financial and tax law at the CEF (Center for Financial Studies), postgraduate in foreign trade by the Center for International Economic Studies (CEDEIN).
Ivette Fuentes Molina
- Head of studies and full-time professor of applied economics in the ESCSET (UPF).
- PhD in law, economics, and business from the UdG. Master's degree in economic history from the UB.
Jordi Sellarés Serra
- Director of the Spanish Committee of the International Chamber of Commerce. Legal Adviser to the Andorran delegation to the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE).
- Associate professor at Universitat de Barcelona (UB), and Esade. PhD in law from the UB.
- Master's degree in International relations from the University of Cambridge.
Francisco Puig Blanco
- Coordinates the research group "manager" (Organizational geostrategy: clusters and competitiveness).
- Professor in the Faculty of Economics at the Universitat de València. Doctor (Extraordinary prize) by the Universitat de València.
- Author of various articles and books in the area of International Strategy, Business Turnaround, and clustering.