- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Banking and Finance (in Spanish)
Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 17.30 to 21.30 pm
The Master in Banking and Finance at UPF Barcelona School of Management will revise, update and expand your knowledge of the banking business and the products and institutions that make up the national and international financial systems and markets.
The Master in Banking and Finance will teach you how to make strategic financial decisions, assessing risk and profitability. You will become familiar with the marketing and management control policies used by credit entities and explore banking's legal framework. You will also learn to advise investors and acquire the basic tax knowledge required to manage an estate.
Directed towards professionals in the financial sector who want to give their career a qualitative impetus as well as graduates who wish to embark on a career in this area, the Master in Banking and Finance will teach you to relate banking strategy to the evolution of the economic and financial environment. The best specialists in the area will teach you the essentials of traditional banking and the new instruments, services and financial derivatives of current banking.
Why this program?
- Because it is directed by Xavier Freixas, PhD, a recognised professional at the international level and former president of the Risk-Based Regulation Programme of the Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP) the European Finance Association (EFA).
- Because you will have the opportunity to secure an internship in a company like BBVA, Banco Sabadell, Accenture, Zurich Vida, Banco Santander, Instituto Catalán de Finanzas-ICF, Seguros Catalana Occidente or the Governing Body of the Stock Exchange of Barcelona.
- Because its contents mean that once you finish the master you will be prepared to take the International Certificate in Financial Advice (ICFA), European Financial Advisor (EFA), Financial Risk Manager (FRM) and Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) exams.
- For the opportunities it offers you for networking and finding job opportunities: you will be sharing a class with local and international students and lecturers with previous banking experience.
- Because it incorporates an advanced, self-designed learning model based on the educational philosophy of the UPF Barcelona School of Management's manifesto.
Who is it for?
The University Master in Banking and Finance (MUBF) is studied by professionals from both national and international banking entities who are working in:
- credit entities (banks, credit co-operatives);
- insurance companies,
- business investment companies (agencies and securities and stock market firms, portfolio management companies and group investment companies).
It is also aimed at degree holders without experience who would like to start out in the job market.
Patrimonia, the Videoblog of Economy and Finance of the UPF Barcelona School of Management.