- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment(active tab)
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Seminar in Modelling in Economic Evaluation of Pharmaceuticals and Health Programmes (blended learning)
It is recommended to have basic knowledge of economic evaluation of pharmaceuticals and healthcare technologies. Participants must be acquainted with the Microsoft Excel program.
Admission and Enrollment
- Fill in the online admission form. Places are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Admissions will stay open until all available places are filled.
- Pay tuition fees. This can be done by bank transfer, credit card or cheque. If you are paying by bank transfer you must include your name and surname and the numerical code of your course (for this program the code is 5184).
- Send the payment receipt to email@example.com.