- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Methodology(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Postgraduate Course in Audiovisual Translation
- Module 1: Seminars presenting topics of common interest with interaction between the lecturer and group of students.
- Module 2: Workshops with practical translation exercises both within and outside the classroom.
- Module 3: Presentation and detailed explanation of the legal information that affects the profession of literary translation, for publishers, freelancers and for audiovisuals.
Face to face environment and Moodle online platform for submitting materials and participation in thematic forums.
Assessment will be based on monitoring regular attendance, active participation and satisfactory submission of the assigned exercises.The latter two elements will be assessed in both the face to face and online (Moodle) components.
A supervised postgraduate final project will also be assessed that will be taken into account for the master's.
Face-to-face masters programs, postgraduate courses and short courses at UPF Barcelona School of Management combine active student participation with the teaching of theoretical and practical concepts. This type of learning focuses on discussing and resolving case studies in the classroom and applying the knowledge acquired to real-life situations. Face-to face programs use Aula Global, the virtual campus, to maintain continuity between classroom sessions.