- Master's and Postgraduate courses
- Accounting and Finance
- Online Postgraduate Course in Financial Management
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Program curriculum and final degree(active tab)
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Online Postgraduate Course in Financial Management
Program curriculum and final degree
1. Stock and financial markets • Technical and fundamental analysis of real trading operations in financial markets. • Review of the literature regarding models of analysis for financial markets and stock market investments. 2. Advanced capital management • Study of best practice in asset management (cash pooling, centres of excellence, etc.) • The current state of academic research and business practices relating to cash and credit management. 3. Fiscal elements of finance • Optimizing a company's fiscal situation by planning and managing the relevant taxes. • Aspects of organizational tax. 4. Evaluation of investments • The relationships between investment policies and company financing. • Alternatives to overcome the weaknesses of different methods. • Choosing the most appropriate investment evaluation methods, taking qualitative, fiscal and organizational aspects into account to optimize financing and investment decisions. • Best investment evaluation practice in fast-growing businesses and specific sectors. • Project finance. 5. Business analysis II • The latest trends in qualitative business analysis. • The current state of academic research and business practice relating to business analysis and account consolidation analysis. • Developing predictive models based on ratios (insolvency prediction techniques) • Designing credit scoring and rating models • Analysis of specific sectors • Analysis of fast-growing businesses, long-standing businesses, failed businesses and other relevant companies. 6. Financial system • The relationships between financing policies and financial instruments. • Analysis of the impact on the macroeconomic environment and the behaviour of the participating agents in the financial-economic situation of a business. • Review of the latest professional trends and literature related to the financial system.
*The information contained herein may be subject to changes.
Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management, awarded by Pompeu Fabra University.