- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Postgraduate Course in Financial Management (blended learning)
Saturdays from 9.30 to 14 pm once a month. Optional sessions on Fridays from 6 pm to 9 pm
Combining online and on-campus classes (blended learning), the Postgraduate Course in Financial Management at UPF Barcelona School of Management (in Spanish) will provide you with the knowledge, techniques and skills needed to direct and manage the financial department of any business or organization. The course will teach you to set out a company's financial strategy in the short, medium and long term, as you learn about the elements needed to make optimal investment and financing decisions.
The Postgraduate Course in Financial Management (blended learning) will outline how to analyse financial statements and systems, and the Spanish, European and international financial markets. You will also learn the keys for managing a financial department; estimating financial needs, debt, self-financing and dividend payment policies, methods of appraising a business, etc. Furthermore you will learn management techniques and skills for leading working teams in finance and accounting departments.
Aimed at university graduates from business administration and management, economics or business studies, working professionals who wish to increase their knowledge, and future professionals who want to direct their career towards finance departments, the Postgraduate Course in Financial Management (blended learning) boasts an eminent teaching staff made up of lecturers from the Department of Economics and Business at Pompeu Fabra University and professionals working in leading companies.
The Postgraduate Course in Financial Management (blended learning) provides students with the knowledge and resources needed to:
• Manage a finance department;
• Know how to relate the evolution of the economic and financial environment to a company's financial strategy ;
• Master the techniques for managing working capital, cash flow, clients and for long-term financial management;
• Know the key factors for making optimum decisions regarding investment and funding ;
• Gain the management skills needed to direct work teams.
Who is it for?
The Postgraduate Course in Financial Management (blended learning) is aimed at both university graduates as well as professionals with different types of experience and responsibilities.
Patrimonia, the Videoblog of Economy and Finance of the UPF Barcelona School of Management.