- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Methodology(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Postgraduate on Active & Healthy Ageing Project Management
- 70 on-campus teaching hours
- Individual and group projects and exercises
- Compulsory attendance
- Visits to public and private organizations and facilities
- Project or final report (optional). Any students wishing to do this will have a tutor allocated.
- Class attendance is required (to obtain the diploma a minimum attendance of 80% of the 70 scheduled classes).
- Individual or group projects/exercises set throughout the year.
Face-to-face masters programs, postgraduate courses and short courses at UPF Barcelona School of Management combine active student participation with the teaching of theoretical and practical concepts. This type of learning focuses on discussing and resolving case studies in the classroom and applying the knowledge acquired to real-life situations. Face-to face programs use Aula Global, the virtual campus, to maintain continuity between classroom sessions.