- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Postgraduate Course in SEO and Social Media for Communicators
- Digital & App Marketing at PICKASO.
- Master in Mobile Business, Technology & Apps from the IEBS.
Alberto García Granada
- He is an expert in Social Network and he has a Master in Digital Publishing. He is responsible for the communication and the online and offline strategy at Gigamesh publishing house.
- SEO Strategist at Desigual.
- Master in Search Engines: Online Marketing and Web Positioning from UPF Barcelona School of Management.
- SEO and Marketing Online specialist. He collaborates with the Digidoc Research Group at Pompeu Fabra University.
- Postgraduate Course in Journalism and Information, Literature and Digital Writing from Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
Ana Méndez Rodríguez
- UX & Digital Strategy Consultant.
- Máster in UX: Usability and User Experience from KSchool.
- Ads Support Specialist/Strategist en Google.
- Posdoc researcher at Universidad Politécnica de Valencia.
- Phd in Documentation from Universidad Politécnica de Valencia.
- Data analysis and Visualization Consultant at Mobile Media Content and Lead Data Scientist at Siris Academic.
- PhD in Computer Science and Digital Communication from Pompeu Fabra University.
- Social Media Manager at Penguin Random House.
- Master in Digital Content Management, Library and Information Science from the University of Barcelona.
- CEO & Founder at Flat 101.
- Consumer Insights and New Businesses Director at Penguin Random House.
- Associate lecturer at Universitat Oberta de Catalunya.