- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Postgraduate Course in SEO and Social Media for Communicators
Mondays and Wednesdays from 18.30 to 21.30 h
The Postgraduate Course in SEO and Social Media for Communicators prepares you to face the world of digital communication, from the perspective of using social networks and technological applications.
Throughout the course you will learn how the major search engines and social networks operate from a technical and user standpoint. At the hand of professional experts, you will learn to create and manage online advertising campaigns in the major marketing platforms and using analytical tools and techniques, you will learn how to monitor and optimize your results. The course also covers the practical aspects of web content and allows you to develop an actual project to create and monitor a digital identity (corporate, personal or product).
The Postgraduate Course in SEO and Social Media for Communicators is primarily aimed at graduates who wish to acquire digital skills and competence in the field of digital marketing, the Internet and social networks as well as communications or marketing professionals who want to update their knowledge of the latest trends in digital communication.
- To prepare future participants to tackle the world of digital communication, from a social as well as a technological perspective, and to facilitate the flexible, effective use of the communication technologies they will come into increasing contact with during their daily activities.
The subsidiary aims stemming from this main objective are as follows:
- To equip students with knowledge of how websites and the main social networks function, from a user perspective as well as in technical terms.
- To build students' capacity to create and manage online campaigns by providing them with knowledge of how to manage online communities and the main advertising platforms associated with them.
- To offer students a wide range of analytical techniques and tools that will allow them to monitor their activities online, optimize processes and draw conclusions.
Who is it for?
The program is aimed at young graduates who wish to acquire skills and competences in the digital field, and particularly specialist knowledge related to the Internet, digital marketing and social networks.
The program has also been designed as a refresher course for professional communicators who wish to complement their existing training by learning about the latest trends in digital communication. It will also enable more senior professionals who specialize in traditional marketing to update their skills and acquire new competences in the field of digital marketing.
Additionally, the program will also be of interest to professionals who may not have a university degree but have years of corporate experience and wish to acquire new knowledge, take a new direction in their work or promote their professional activities using digital platforms.