- Program curriculum and final degree(active tab)
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Online Postgraduate Course in Corporate Finance
Program curriculum and final degree
- Financial operation and corporate objectives: agency theory and good governance codes.
- Estimating financial needs, capitalization and debt policies.
- Dividend policies.
- Short and long term business financial strategy.
- Evaluation instruments for businesses.
New financial instruments
- Stock market (IPOs, takeovers, etc.).
- Bond issue.
- Syndicated loans.
- Project finance.
- Private Equity (venture capital).
Mergers and acquisitions
- Concept, typology and processes in acquisition, fusion and division operations.
- Due diligence.
- Negotiation and closing operations.
- Post-purchase and post-sale management.
Futures, options and currencies
- Financial swaps.
- The European and international financial system.
- Investment and financing operations in foreign currencies.
*The information contained herein may be subject to changes.
Postgraduate programme in Corporate Finance issued by Pompeu Fabra University.