- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master of Science in Management (specialization in IT Management)
Last application deadline: 17/07/2018
Offered jointly between the UPF Department of Economics and Business, and the UPF Barcelona School of Management, the Master of Science in Management (specialization in IT management) is a one-year, full time program and entirely taught in English. It provides students with multidisciplinary education to learn how to align technology strategy with business strategy. The program includes a optional internship and it offers excellent opportunities for students to make contacts within the business world via company visits and trade fairs such as the Smart City Expo or the GSMA Mobile World Congress.
The Master of Science in Management (specialization IT Management) enables you to become a critical member of an organisation's strategic management team. Through the development of strong analytical and conceptual skills you will be able to translate your analysis-based findings into tangible, profitable performance and concrete business strategies.
The Master of Science in Management (specialization IT Management) benefits from the outstanding, hand-picked faculty of the UPF's world ranked Department of Economics and Business and the engineering professional expertise of the UPF'S Polytechnic School. The program's faculty is known for their scientific approach, their constant contribution to creating knowledge and their high-level ability to stimulate and convey knowledge.
Why this program?
- Talent scholarship: UPF Barcelona School of Management annually awards scholarships to finance master's studies to students who can demonstrate their talent and motivation (more information, click here).
- You will learn from the faculty of the internationally top ranked Department of Economics and Business (DEE).
- It is taught in one of the world's 10 best Smart Cities: Barcelona.
- It will help you liaise with people from the worlds of business and information technology from the very first day.
- It will allow you to complete your internship in world class companies in the IT sphere.
- It will give you access to the most important IT conferences and events.
- It will grant you support and guidance of real IT experts when completing your master's thesis.
- To train professional experts in the management of huge amounts of information.
- To acquire full command of the most advanced techniques in data analysis and evaluation.
- To fully develop skills to devise efficient business strategies.
Who is it for?
The Master of Science in Management (specialization in IT Management) is aimed at recent graduates and junior professionals with the following academic backgrounds:
- IT-related Engineering (strongly recommended)
- Computer Sciences
- Mathematics (strongly recommended)
- Physics (strongly recommended)
- Social Sciences (recommended)
- Business Administration
Applicants with a different academic background will be asked to provide proof of sufficient quantitative and analytical training by presenting a 600 or higher GMAT score.