- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master of Science in Marketing
Next application deadline: 03/07/2018
Join us in our info session on June 28th, 4.00 pm. Register here!
Offered jointly between the UPF Department of Economics and Business, and the UPF Barcelona School of Management, the Master of Science in Marketing is a one-year, full time program entirely taught in English targeted at students with strong quantitative and analytical skills. The program focuses on the technical and creative skills needed to understand how to satisfy customer needs from a strategic, managerial and empirical perspective.
Practically oriented and internationally minded, the Master of Science in Marketing will provide you with a full understanding of the important processes involved in creating, communicating and delivering value to customers while strengthening your ability to face and solve complex challenges in an increasingly globalized marketing environment. The Master of Science in Marketing benefits from the outstanding, hand-picked faculty of UPF's world ranked Department of Economics and Business, known for its scientific approach, its constant contribution to creating knowledge and its capacity to stimulate and convey knowledge.
Why this program?
- Talent scholarship: UPF Barcelona School of Management annually awards scholarships to finance master's studies to students who can demonstrate their talent and motivation (more information, click here).
- You will learn from the faculty of the internationally top ranked Department of Economics and Business (DEE).
- You will master and put into practice the latest cutting-edge tools and techniques used in marketing management, research, analytics and strategy.
- For its innovative nature and adaptation to the professional reality of the moment: its academic contents are updated every year, drawing on new trends in marketing (digital marketing, Big Data, etc.).
- You will learn to integrate consumer analysis with industry analysis in making decisions about the different elements of the brand strategy and marketing mix.
- Because it will bring you closer to the world of marketing, using the most up-to-date analytical tools and the contributions of professionals active in the sector.
- Because you will benefit from a teaching staff made up of top-level professors from national and international universities and working professionals, who will guide you through the learning process of developing a marketing plan.
- You will be equipped with the tools and skills needed for a successful career in Brand Consulting, Communication Management, Digital Marketing and Marketing Research.
- Because it grants you the opportunity to secure an internship in the marketing department of top-level companies in various sectors.
- To understand the latest marketing trends and techniques from an analytical approach.
- To recognise the practical and theoretical tools for choosing markets and planning a marketing management strategy.
- To obtain knowledge of the techniques and skills that are effective regardless of a company's level of resources.
- To anticipate and identify today's consumer needs and communicate them in an innovative manner.
- To learn how to manage a company's marketing, whether it is an SME, NGO, mass-market or services company.
- To develop skills such as business creativity, leadership, team collaboration and corporate commitment in the field of marketing management.
- To acquire advanced knowledge and understanding of how the functional areas of a company operate and how they affect its marketing.
Who is it for?
The course is aimed at university graduates in the following fields:
- Public Administration
- Business Administration
- Other degrees if the candidate has at least 2 years of marketing-related experience