- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding(active tab)
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master of Science in Management (specialization in Marketing)
On top of the program's regular classes, the following activities are included in the program's tuition fees:
- Brush-up courses
- Spanish Course
- Career Development Program
Official Master's Degree: Upon successfully completing the master's program you will receive a final diploma awarded by Pompeu Fabra University. In order to issue the certificate, the Government of Catalonia charges an additional fee of approximately €200. The exact amount varies annually and will be finalized upon completion of the degree. In accordance with the regulations set out by the Spanish Ministry of Education this final diploma will be issued in Spanish.
How to finance your program
- Talent Scholarships: Apply for one of our Talent Scholarships, specifically awarded to master students who can demonstrate an exceptional academic, professional or personal trajectory.
- Partner Universities Scholarships: If you are a graduated from one of the UPF Barcelona School of Management partner universities you can apply to the Partner Universities Scholarships.
- UPF Partner Universities Discount: Check if the university where you took your undergraduate studies is a UPF partner university and obtain a 10% discount on your master's tuition fees. Ask your Program Advisor for more information.
- External Financial Aid: Consult the list of external entities and institutions that offer financial aid to students who want to enrol on a master program or a postgraduate course.
- Discounts: Benefit from our student discounts if you are an alumnus, belong to the UPF community or work for one of our collaborating institutions.
- Bank Loans: Inform yourself about the bank loans with advantageous conditions that the UPF Barcelona School of Management has set up with the main Spanish financial institutions.