- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Internships(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master of Science in International Business
The Master of Science in International Business includes a curricular internship:
- As an essential element of the academic curriculum, the Internship is equivalent to an additional course that must be completed in order to earn the program degree.
- Students need to be proactive in the Internship search. Resources and assistance will be provided by the Internship Coordinator and the Office of Career Services.
- The Office of Career Services will assist students in managing the legal agreements with the company and any necessary documentation
- The school does not intervene in the selection process, whose procedures and final decisions depend exclusively on the companies
For more information, please read our internship regulations.
The students of the Master of Science in International Business interned in the following companies:
Camelia Beauty Spain
Hoegh LNG AS
Red Point Solutions
Sinograin Oils Corporation
SynTao Green Finance
Special Care Pharmacy Services