- Program curriculum and final degree(active tab)
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Tax Consultancy
Program curriculum and final degree
Taxation, business and society - 7 ECTS
This studies and analyses basic knowledge of business law and tax law.
Likewise, it discusses taxes and their purpose in the context of the welfare state and analyses the concepts of evasion, fraud and the submerged economy as well as their causes.
Basic company taxation - 19 ECTS
This analyses everything to do with taxation on work the field of Personal Income Tax: monetary remuneration, payment in kind, administrator taxation, taxation of allowances and travel expenses, withholdings, etc.
Similarly, Value Added Tax is studied in detail with regard to the typical standard business operations.
Finally, the general Corporate Tax system is analysed in detail as well as the particularities of SMEs in this regard.
Advanced company taxation - 9 ECTS
This analyses in detail the taxation of business restructuring operations, corporate transactions and refinancing, business collaboration formulas (joint ventures, temporary business partnerships, AIE, etc.) and of business groups and consolidated tax returns.
Taxation and the digital environment - 3 ECTS
This studies new and different company business and digital transformation models (e-commerce, technology-based services, digitalization, etc.).
Tax planning - 9 ECTS
After an introduction on the fundamentals of corporate tax planning, this goes on to study the regulations and practical issues of transfer pricing and BEPS standards, as well as aspects related to the planning of national and international double taxation, specific issues of tax planning in family businesses, and, finally, issues related to the planning of supply chains for international goods and services as well as remuneration systems for senior managers.
New technologies, contentious taxation and tax compliance - 5 ECTS
This looks in detail at online tax authority issues (immediate disclosure of information and other online obligations), contentious taxation, and matters related to the control and prevention of fiscal risks.
Final Project - 8 ECTS
BSM Inside Module
This module deals with three key skills that future professionals need in order to achieve success in any area, and to quickly and efficiently respond to the constant challenges that emerge in business. The subjects coincide with UPF Barcelona School of Management's key identifying features: analytical capacity, communication and social purpose.
- Evidence-based management: This subject brings us closer to professional decision making through prudent, clear and precise data analysis. Real life, relevant examples give students an opportunity to discover the manifold opportunities that big data can provide to different professional sectors.
- Storytelling : In this subject we develop the functions and mechanisms of audiovisual narrative (storytelling) and we apply them to professional communication. We tackle issues such as how to create communications that make an impact (on a personal, project and corporate level) as well as interpersonal communication and team motivation. The goal is to help professionals transmit any idea successfully, with creativity and energy.
- Ethics and sustainability: Professionals in all sectors have to deal with issues relating to ethics and sustainability throughout their working lives. In this subject, we focus on identifying, analysing and effectively responding to these questions.
*The information contained herein may be subject to changes.
Master in Tax Consultancy, issued by the Universidad Pompeu Fabra. In order to obtain the qualification it is necessary to attend classes (a minimum of 80% of the classroom sessions), pass the assessment of the work done in class and satisfactorily pass the corresponding tests at the end of each module. These tests will take place on a Saturday morning.