- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Tax Consultancy
- Tax Inspector at the Catalonia Goverment.
- PhD in Economics and Business Sciences from the University of Barcelona.
- PhD in Law from the University of Barcelona.
- Full professor of Political Economics, Public Finance, and Financial and Tax Law at the University of Barcelona.
- State Tax Inspector.
- Degree in Economic Sciences and in Technology Sciences from the Complutense University of Madrid.
Fernando Carlos de Valdivia
- Magistrate at the Provincial Court of Barcelona.
- PhD in Law from the University of Barcelona and from the University of Rome.
- Lecturer of the Master in Property, Urban Planning and Construction Law at Pompeu Fabra University-IDEC. He also completed a postgraduate course in Legal and Forensic Architecture at Pompeu Fabra University. He has participated in numerous postgraduate programs at different universities and has published many articles on his field of specialization.
- Member of the Senior Corps Systems and Information Technology for State Administration.
- Information Technology Engineer from the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
Quico Marin Anglada
- PhD in Economics and Business from Universitat Rovira i Virgili.
- Master in Strategic Business Management from Rovira i Virgili University.
- Adjunct professor at Pompeu Fabra University.
- Associate at Garrigues.
- Senior Management Business Program organized by IESE Business School (Barcelona).
- Tax and Legal Department Manager at Durán-Sindreu Legal and Tax Advisors.
- Doctorate in Law from Pompeu Fabra University.
María Teresa Subias
- State Inland Revenue Inspector.