- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding(active tab)
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Cultural Journalism
Students who are required by the academic board to study the " Additional Journalism Training " course (in Spanish) will need to pay an additional 1.000 €.
How to finance your program
- Talent Scholarships : Apply for one of our Talent Scholarships, specifically awarded to master students who can demonstrate an exceptional academic, professional or personal trajectory.
External Financial Aid : Consult the list of external entities and institutions that offer financial aid to students who want to enrol on a master program or a postgraduate course.
Discounts : Benefit from our student discounts if you are an alumnus, belong to the UPF community or work for one of our collaborating institutions. Members from Sindicat de Periodistes de Catalunya ( Catalan Journalists Union) will receive a 10% discount on the courses fees.
Bank Loans : Inform yourself about the bank loans with advantageous conditions that the UPF Barcelona School of Management has set up with the main Spanish financial institutions.