- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Online Master in International Business
- PhD in Law from Pompeu Fabra University.
- Professor of International Public Law and European Union Law at Pompeu Fabra University.
- Executive Director of the Ricardo Fisas Natura Bissé Foundation.
- Master in Communication Strategies from Ramon Llull University (Barcelona).
- Associate professor of the Department of Economics and Business at Pompeu Fabra University.
Mª Isabel Pardos
- Director and International Spokesperson at Litexco Group.
- General Management Program from IESE.
- General Manager at Global Born Ltd.
- PhD in Applied Economics from Sorbonne University (Paris).
- Director of Human Resources at Volkswagen AG, Wolksburg.
- Master in Human Resources Management from the University of Barcelona.
- Professor of the Master in International Business from Pompeu Fabra University.
Martín Miguel Brusco Saludas
- Director at OLEXGLOBAL S.A.
- Master in International Business by UPF Barcelona School of Management.
- Founding Partner of Proa Consultoría & Coaching SL.
- Degree in psychology (UB), Diploma in Labour Relations (UPF) and Management Development Program (IESE).
Lucas Pussetto Scorza
- Academic Director of the Institute of Research, and Economic Education (I+E) of Buenos Aires. Professor of International Economics and macroeconomics in the MBA of the IAE at the Universidad Austral, and in the Postgraduate Program of Public Policies of the UPF Barcelona School of Management and the I+E.
- Master in Economics of the Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
Jordi Sellarés Serra
- Director of the Spanish Committee of the International Chamber of Commerce. Legal Adviser to the Andorran delegation to the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE).
- Associate professor at Universitat de Barcelona (UB), and Esade. PhD in law from the UB.
- Master's degree in International relations from the University of Cambridge.
Francisco Puig Blanco
- Coordinates the research group "manager" (Organizational geostrategy: clusters and competitiveness).
- Professor in the Faculty of Economics at the Universitat de València. Doctor (Extraordinary prize) by the Universitat de València.
- Author of various articles and books in the area of International Strategy, Business Turnaround, and clustering.