- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment(active tab)
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
The Summer School is addressed to undergraduate students and recent graduate students of any discipline and nationality. Professional experience is not mandatory.
Students with professional experience willing to join an international program are also welcome.
Admission and Enrollment
We handle applications on a daily basis then you can plan your landing in Barcelona for this summer.
- Fill in the program's online application form
- Pay the admission fee by credit card or bank transfer (120 €)
- Upload the required application documents:
- Presentation letter or video
- CV (written in English)
- Scanned copy of university degree (if you are in the last year of your degree, you can provide your academic records)
- For non-English speakers, documentation proving your English level (we recommend a C-level) or a teacher’s statement
- Scanned copy of your Passport/ID
- Photo (.JPG)
- Signed Document stating the veracity of your documents
Please note that when paying for the program's fee by bank transfer you will be required to introduce your program code. The program code for this program is 5302.