Branding and mobile communication: HUAWEI's Key Opinion Leaders Program
Hosted by the Master of Arts in Communication Management.
Huawei’s KOL program is a central global component of the company’s branding strategy. The success of this initiative is important not only for the company: many media researchers and business schools are very interested in this innovative strategy.
In this context, the Department of Communication of Pompeu Fabra University and the UPF Barcelona School of Management is organizing with Huawei a round table to discuss Huawei’s KOL program in a high-level academic context.
In the round table KOLs will present their own experience and discuss Huawei's corporate strategies and the new trends in the mobile industry and communication.
- Welcome - Carlos A. Scolari, lecturer at the UPF Department of Communication and Coordinator of the Transmedia Strategies field in the Master of Arts in Communication Management.
- General coordination of the round table and introduction to Huawei’s KOL program - Walter Jennings, Vice President Corporate Communications - Huawei Technologies.
- Key Opinion Leaders:
- Marsha Collier, author, radio personality and educator specializing in technology and inspiring business on how to use the internet for marketing and e-commerce.
- Dr Craig Brown, techpreneur, Big Data and technology expert, business consultant and philanthropist.
- Enrique Dans, professor of Innovation at IE Business School. In his work as a researcher, disseminator and advisor he studies the effects of technological innovation on people, companies and society as a whole.
- Conclusions - Walter Jennings.
Free entrance but registration is required.