Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management and Labour Relations
Information relating to the programme's new edition will be updated soon.
Analyses the consolidated techniques for the administration of people management and development policy as one of the keys to the economic and social
efficiency of companies.
This Postgraduate Programme in Human Resource Management and Labour Relations is part of the academic syllabus of the
Master in Human Resource
Management in Organisations
The Postgraduate Programme in Human Resource Management and Labour Relations analyses personnel policy management practices
as a key aspect of the economic and social efficiency of the company.
Direction: Tomàs Rubió
Co-ordination: Antoni Aparicio, Pere Soria, Yolanda Portolés and Fernando Hidalgo.
• Explain the keys to manage human resources in companies.
• Integrate the politics of human resources inside the strategy and objectives of the company.
• Discuss the most advanced techniques in the management of human capital
• Focus on people as a key element of competitive strategy.
• Analyse in a practical manner the complex situations that arise in this area and learn from a group of accredited professionals'
• Develop analytic, instrumental and relational competences which improve the hability of managing people.
The Postgraduate Programme in Human Resource Management and Labour Relations analyses the models and consolidated techniques for management
of people as elements adding value to companies. It also provides the instruments for the participants' own professional development and that of their
It is organised in three wide blocks:
This programme is aimed at any person who has or will have certain responsibilities in human resources' management and direction and labour relations
in companies. The participants are both professionals developing their activity from within the same structure as well as those who work externally,
in consultancies or companies for staff selection and training.
The participation and application of this programme will allow the students to broaden the knowledge and the required competences to develop professionally,
among others, the following responsibilities:
You might be interested in the program the following modalities: