Postgraduate Program in Financial Management (online)
Information relating to the new edition of the programme will be updated soon.
The Postgraduate Programme in Financial Management online provides the knowledge and tools needed for the optimum management of companies'
The Postgraduate Programme in Financial Management can be validated by module 3 of the
Master's in Business Financial and Accounting Management
Master's in Business Financial and Accounting Management, specialising in Auditing.
The programme can be taken as a
The Postgraduate Programme in Financial Management provides students with the knowledge and resources needed to:
• Manage a finance department;
• Know how to relate the evolution of the economic and financial environment to a company's financial strategy ;
• Master the techniques for managing working capital, cash flow, clients and for long-term financial management;
• Know the key factors for making optimum decisions regarding investment and funding ;
• Gain the management skills needed to direct work teams.
The Postgraduate Programme in Financial Management online offers the most up-to-date concepts and resources, with participative teaching
methods and an academic staff composed of professionals and leading specialists from the UPF.
The Postgraduate Programme in Financial Management places importance on both conceptual frameworks as well as their practical application.
• teach analysis , valuation and assessment techniques;
• analyse Spanish, European and international financial markets ;
• deal with aspects of management and taxation ;
• take an in-depth look at the concepts that will allow us to have a command of the complexity of the world of business finance.
This programme is offered twice a year, according to the following timetable: From February to July and from November to May.
The Postgraduate Programme in Financial Management is aimed at both university graduates as well as professionals with different types
of experience and responsibilities.
You might be interested in the program the following modalities: