Postgraduate Program in Accounting Management and Auditing (online)
The Postgraduate Program in Accounting Management and Auditing
online provides the knowledge and tools needed to optimise companies' finance departments as all the necessary knowledge regarding account
This postgraduate course may be studied in face-to-face
learning and online
The Postgraduate Programme in Accounting Management and Auditing (DDCGAOL) provides students with the training needed to:
• manage a company's finance, accounting or management control department;
• work for external auditors or in-company audit departments;
• make optimum financial decisions, know how to relate the evolution of the economic and financial environment to a company's financial strategy
and design and control its financial policy.
• know how to obtain information regarding a company and its environment;
• implement financial planning, budget control and management control systems;
• perfect the management skills needed to work in the areas of finance and accounting.
Account auditing is one of the fields with the greatest opportunities for people who hold qualifications in the field of economics and
business. This discipline gives an insight into different companies from the most diverse sectors, something which enriches the perception of those who
work in this field.
Given the great social responsibility involved in the profession, the standards and level of knowledge required are very high. It is worth noting
that the implementation in Europe of the International Accounting Standards have made the role of auditor even more relevant.
The objective of the programme is to deliver these high standards and levels of training. To this end, we offer thorough, complete
training with the guarantee of Pompeu Fabra University and a teaching staff composed of academic specialists and prominent professionals.
Theory test for the ROAC (official Spanish register of account auditors) access process: Students who take the Postgraduate Programme
in Accounting Management and Auditing may be exempted from the theory test for the ROAC access process.
The programme can be taken as a
The programme is aimed at people interested in acquiring knowledge regarding the field of auditing, both from an internal and an external perspective.
It is also suitable for both people who are beginning their professional career and wish to access the field of auditing as well as professionals from
the sector who wish to update or enhance their knowledge.
You might be interested in the program the following modalities: