- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Methodology(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in International Business (in Spanish)
The lessons are eminently based on practice, and they include sessions devoted to the presentation of professional experiences with the active participation of professionals and managers from international companies. This methodology encourages highly active lessons, as well as team work and public presentations.
MASTER'S PROJECT: The program includes a project that students work on throughout the course. The project:
- Should solve a professional challenge related to a real situation. It can deal with any problem, opportunity or initiative of interest to the student.
- Connects the theory learnt in class to practical professional scenarios.
- Provides an opportunity to interact, debate, compare ideas and learn amongst equals.
PERSONALIZED TUTORING: The Program Directors will assign each student a tutor based on the characteristics of their project. The tutor:
- Acts as a guide and challenges the student's thinking and ideas.
- Helps the student to identify teachers, projects, businesses and activities that can serve to support and enrich the project.
Face-to-face masters programs, postgraduate courses and short courses at UPF Barcelona School of Management combine active student participation with the teaching of theoretical and practical concepts. This type of learning focuses on discussing and resolving case studies in the classroom and applying the knowledge acquired to real-life situations. Face-to face programs use Aula Global, the virtual campus, to maintain continuity between classroom sessions.