- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding(active tab)
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in International Business (in Spanish)
Issuance of official Master's Degrees: The issuance of officially recognised diplomas in Spain implies the payment of a certificate issuance tax. This tax is officially approved by the Catalan Government and it varies from year to year. The programme tuition fees do not include this tax, which must be paid by the student for the successful attainment of the programme's final diploma.
*The Barcelona School of Management covers the cost of the International Academic Week up to a maximum of €550 per participant.
How to finance your program
- Talent Scholarships : Apply for one of our Talent Scholarships, specifically awarded to master students who can demonstrate an exceptional academic, professional or personal trajectory.
External Financial Aid : Consult the list of external entities and institutions that offer financial aid to students who want to enrol on a master program or a postgraduate course.
Discounts : Benefit from our student discounts if you are an alumnus, belong to the UPF community or work for one of our collaborating institutions.
Bank Loans : Inform yourself about the bank loans with advantageous conditions that the UPF Barcelona School of Management has set up with the main Spanish financial institutions.