- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in International Business (in Spanish)
- PhD in Law from Pompeu Fabra University.
- Professor of International Public Law and European Union Law at Pompeu Fabra University.
- Executive Director of the Ricardo Fisas Natura Bissé Foundation.
- Master in Communication Strategies from Ramon Llull University (Barcelona).
- Associate professor of the Department of Economics and Business at Pompeu Fabra University.
Xavier Puig i Pla
- Partner at GESIURIS SGIIC.
- PhD in Business Administration and Management from Pompeu Fabra University.
- Lecturer in the Department of Economics and Business at Pompeu Fabra University.
- Director at Círculo de Negocios and Economic Area Manager at Casa Asia.
- MBA from San Pablo University (Madrid).
- Associate professor of the Department of Humanities at Pompeu Fabra University.
Mª Isabel Pardos
- Director and International Spokesperson at Litexco Group.
- General Management Program from IESE.
Josep Manuel Brañas
- Coordinator at the Centre for Korean Research.
- Master in International Management from ESADE Business School.
- General Manager at Global Born Ltd.
- PhD in Applied Economics from Sorbonne University (Paris).
- Master from the University of Southern California.
- Senior lecturer at the Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management of Cornell University.