- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Internships(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Animation
The Master in Animation includes a curricular internship. This type of internships:
- Form part of the academic course contents. The internship is considered as an additional subject that must be passed satisfactorily in order to successfully complete the course.
- Are compulsory. In some courses there is the option to have prior professional experience accredited in place of the internship.
- Are supervised by the Career Services Team: Students are assigned an Internship Adviser who will assist you in your internship search, manage the internship agreements with the company and be the point of contact throughout the internship period. Always remember, the final selection process is at the discretion of the individual company.
For more information, please read our internship regulations.
Internships take place in Spanish and international companies and public and private entities, and will focus mainly on the production of animation, multimedia creation and audiovisual research.
Former Master in Animation students have interned at organizations such as:
- Mago Productions
- Urano Films
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra
- Triacom Audiovisual
- B-Water Animation Studios
- Juggernaut Animation Studio
- Barcelona Supercomputing Center
The tasks undertaken by the students during the internship must be relevant to the master's objectives and the skills acquired during the course. To this end, a list of specific tasks to be completed will be drawn up by the academic tutor, in coordination with the collaborating organization.
As an alternative to the internship program, students will have the option to take additional seminars in order to focus on the more academic aspects of the course. In this case, students must regularly attend the organized sessions, they will also need to complete a report related to the course contents.