- View(active tab)
- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Master in Animation
From Mondays to Fridays, from 17.00 to 21.00 h.
The Master in Animation will make you a creative and innovative audiovisual animator, expert in the latest 3D animation techniques and technologies.
At the hand of experts from leading companies, you will work on your own animation project in all its phases: script, design or art, character modelling and texturing, animation, rigging, rendering, lighting and post-production. Throughout the course you will learn to professionally master programs such as Maya, Mudbox and Photoshop, Pro Toolsa or After Effects, and you will study technical aspects of animation such as modelling shapes or generating images, among others. At the end of your classes you will defend your project before an expert panel and will have the opportunity to present it at prestigious international festivals. In addition to the high professionalising approach, this course opens doors into computer graphics or computer animation.
The Master in Animation is aimed at graduates, preferably with training in audio-visual or communication systems, fine arts, design or computer projects, etc. who wish to develop and perfect their digital animation skills.
Visit our blog to see the projects created as part of the master's program.
Why this program?
1. Because of its close links to the animation industry. Some of our former students have been involved in major international productions such as Avatar, Prometheus, Planeta 51, the Harry Potter saga and more. Our graduates also include creators of the successful animations Niebla, El sonido del Alma, Migrópolis and Noa&Max.
2. Because of its practical focus. During the program you will create your own projects, based on the most valued skills of the profession: video technology, art and character design, audiovisual postproduction, drawing movement, sound editing, etc.
3. Because you will get the chance to intern in audiovisual companies like Mago Productions, BRB, Urano Films, Goroka, Triacom Audiovisual.
4. Because you will have the opportunity to present your own productions at some of the most prestigious international festivals: Annecy, Animadrid, International Animation Festival Hiroshima, AnimaBasauri, Mundos Digitales, Animac, Animamundi, Future Film Festival, ArtFutura and Siggraph.
5. Because it is the only official Spanish master program in the animation sector.
- Train independent creators of animated works to become experts in every stage of the animated production process.
- Master professional animation tools.
- Develop artistic maturity and critical sensibility.
- Provide technical training that will enable students to assume the technical direction of animation projects, as well as research and development work.