Barcelona School of Management offers grants between 10%-20% of tuition fees so that the best Spanish and foreign students can gain access to its MBA programme, irrespective of their resources, to enrich the cultural, intellectual and professional diversity of the students.
Grants for 2012-2013
- Mobility Grant: aims to provide candidates with the opportunity to broaden their international experience and network of contacts and to take their MBA in Barcelona.
- Entrepreneur Spirit Project Grant: aims to provide candidates with the opportunity to demonstrate their ideas and motivation to create new business solutions.
- Strategic Sector Grant: intended for engineering and science graduates.
- Professional Project Grant: intended for all those professionals currently in a professional transition period.
- To have been admitted in the MBA.
- Present the grant form explaining the reasons for the application, or a project in the case of the Entrepreneur Spirit Project Grant (maximum two pages) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Round 1 : 30 th April 2012
Round 2 : 31 st May 2012
Round 3 : 30 th June 2012
Candidates will be notified of the Grants Committee decision within approximately 2 weeks after the above deadlines.
*All the requirements must be met at the time of application.
Applicants must apply before they start the programme.
The grants are not compatible with other scholarships, discounts or allowances of the Barcelona School of Management. However, students are encouraged to apply for external sources of financing.