- Program curriculum and final degree
- Academic directors and faculty(active tab)
- Who will your classmates be?
- Employment opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Admission and enrollment
- Sponsors and partners
- Projects, awards and further recognition
- Dual Degrees
- Personal detalis
- Sesiones informativas
- Confirmation ok bank transfer
- Confirmation ok credit card
- Confirmation ok no pay
- Info session confirmation
Seminar in Modelling in Economic Evaluation of Pharmaceuticals and Health Programmes (blended learning)
Natàlia Pascual Argenté
- Academic Coordinator on the Health Economics and Pharmacoeconomics programs UPF Barcelona School of Management.
- Master's Degree in Specialized Economic Analysis (Health Economics and Policy).
- Adjunct lecturer at the Department of Economics and Business of Pompeu Fabra University and researcher at the Center for Research in Health and Economics (CRES) at Pompeu Fabra University.
Marta Trapero Bertran
- Professor and Researcher at Pompeu Fabra University and at the International University of Catalonia.
- PhD in Economy by the Brunel University.
- Associate professor of the Department of Economics and Business at Pompeu Fabra University.
Francisco Javier Parrondo Garcia
- Freelance health economics & market access
- Bachelor in Pharmacy
Juan Manuel Ramos Goñi
- Senior Scientist at EuroQol Research Foundation and Co-Owner & CEO at Axentiva Solutions