External financial aid
A large number of external entities and institutions offer financial aid options to students who want to enrol on one of our master programs and postgraduate courses. If you want to apply for any of these financial aid options you will have to deal directly with the awarding entity. These options are compatible with any other program-specific aid option of your master program or postgraduate course but not with the Talent Scholarships.
Spanish Public Financial Aid for Official Master's Degrees
Provisional information regarding the prices for the 2017-2018 university academic services until the Catalan Government’s Decree is officially published
- Spanish State Scholarship: The Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport publishes an annual announcement for students who wish to study official master programs. In some Autonomous Regions, there are government bodies in charge of processing Ministry Scholarships; in Catalonia this body is called AGAUR.
When you apply for a Spanish State Scholarship, please remember that UPF Barcelona School of Management is a centre that belongs to UPF. Given that it is a private centre, the enrolment scholarship is calculated in the following way: credit price (€31.42) x number of credits on the master, updated according to RD 595/2015 (art. 10.2 Price Regulation by the Generalitat de Catalunya (Catalan government)). Please also remember that if any exemptions apply to you (described below) in addition to this scholarship, you will need to forego one of these because it is not possible to receive both. To forego one of these, you should contact our Administration Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exemptions: Provided that you fulfil the requirements set out in the Price Regulation by the Generalitat de Catalunya, you can benefit from the following exemptions:
- Exemption for large families
- Exemption for disability
- Exemption for victims of terrorist attacks
- Exemption for victims of gender-based violence
When you apply for a public exemption, please remember that UPF Barcelona School of Management is a centre that belongs to UPF. Given that it is a private centre, the enrolment scholarship is calculated in the following way: 2011-2012 public credit price (€31.42) x number of credits on the master, updated according to the Spanish regulation on the "family and estate annual tax declaration" regarding the 2016-2017 study grants and scholarships (arts. 9 and ss. related to article 2.3 of the Price Regulation by the Generalitat de Catalunya (Catalan government)). Please also remember that if you request an exemption in addition to the Spanish State Scholarship, and both are conceded, you will need to forego one of these because it is not possible to receive both. To forego one of these, you should contact our Administration Department at email@example.com.
- Basque Country Scholarships: The Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport allocates part of the Basque Country's budget to educational scholarships. These scholarships are aimed at Basque students who wish to carry out postgraduate study in any of the Autonomous Regions.
External Financial Aid
- MAEC-AECID Scholarships: Scholarships for Spanish and foreign citizens who wish to study in Spain (and abroad).
- Fulbright Scholarships: The Fulbright Program is a competitive program of grants for students, which is aimed at encouraging the exchange of American graduate students with those of other countries involved in the program for the purposes of research, study or teaching.
- UNESCO Scholarships: Short stays in other countries to allow postgraduate students to specialize.
- "la Caixa" Social Foundation: Grants for official master degree studies in Spain.
- Portal Ploteus: EU grants for non-EU citizens to study in Europe.
- Portal Universia: Spanish and Latin American portal for information on grants.
- Santander Scholarships: Over 30.000 scholarships, study grants and internships for students coming from Germany, Argentina, Brasil, Chile, Colombia, the United States, Spain, Mexico, Portugal, the UK and Uruguay.
- Erasmus+ Master's Degree Loan
Financial Aid by Country
- Chile: AGCI, Becas Chile
- Colombia: ICETEX, Colfuturo
- Ecuador: IECE, Senescyt
- Egypt: Citadel Foundation
- Guatemala: Guatefuturo
- Latin America: Programa Ibermedia
- Mexico: FUNED (joint scholarships), Fonca, CONACYT, Coordinación Nacional de Becas de Educación Superior, FIDERH (joint scholarships)
- Panama: IFARHU
- Peru: IPFE, RetoExcelencia
- Dominican Republic: FUNDAPEC